This is the data protection declaration of the BOOZIE International UG (limited liability), Ostpreussendamm 118, 12207 Berlin, Germany, registered in the commercial registry of the municipal court Berlin-Charlottenburg under HRB 189194 B (see imprint) to use our app BOOZIE:
The BOOZIE International UG (limited liability company) (hereinafter referred to as “BOOZIE” or the first person plural “we” or “us”) operates the website www.boozie.net and the corresponding App BOOZIE (referred to as “App”). The purpose of this declaration is to inform you, the user, of our app about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, storage and use of personal data when using our app and obtaining your appropriate approval.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us. All data collected, stored and used by us is according to legal regulations, and are not passed on to third parties without your consent.
This privacy statement applies to all data that we collect from you when you sign a contract with us for a month or year membership and then order coupons or vouchers that will then be sent to you through our app.
PERMISSIBILITY OF DATA PROCESSING
(1) According to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), data processing and use is permitted if the BDSG or another legal provision permits it or if the data subject has given its consent. The Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) always permits data processing and use if this is done within the framework of the purpose of a contractual relationship or a contract-like trust relationship. Data processing is also permitted insofar as it is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the storage site or of a third party and there is no reason to believe that the respective party’s legitimate interest in the exclusion of the processing or use prevails or has such a legitimate interest.
(2) Responsible for the BDSG is the operator of our app, ie the BOOZIE International UG (limited liability company), Ostpreussendamm 118, 12207 Berlin, Germany, registered in the commercial register of the district court Berlin-Charlottenburg under HRB 189194 B (see imprint)
DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
(1) In order to be able to contact you, we need to store certain data. These are your personal, voluntary statements made during your visit to our app, namely first name, surname, address, date of birth, gender, email address and optionally a mobile number which we request from you, as well as cookies according to para. III (FIG. 4).
(2) You provide us with personal data when you register with us, i.e. you enter into a license agreement with us, start a subscription, download a coupon/voucher (request) or redeem, or otherwise contact us or actively communicate with us.
(3) You can also register using the “Facebook Connect” feature. The “Facebook Connect” link connects your Facebook user account to the BOOZIE user account. Through such a link, you grant us access to your basic Facebook user data stored in your Facebook user account (ie the data that they publicly display on Facebook as well as the data mentioned in paragraph (1)) and the email address of the user. Facebook is the provider of the “Facebook Connect” function and informs about how it works by the following link: https://de-en.facebook.com/help/405977429438260/. By using the “Facebook Connect” function, we can not post anything on your behalf to Facebook.
DATA USAGE AND TRANSFER
((1) Your personal data will be used by us for the transmission of information that you request from us as well as for the implementation of our offer (providing vouchers for free drinks from bars, pubs, clubs etc., which cooperate with us (hereinafter jointly referred to as ” Bars”, etc.), our application provides an application for smartphones and tablets, where the bars can offer coupons for various beverages.
(2) We also use your email address for our own marketing efforts, such as: The sending of newsletters by email if you have allowed us to do so. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time. By signing up for the newsletter, which you must confirm by means of the “double-opt-in” procedure, your first name, your last name and your email address will be used with your consent for our own advertising purposes. Such newsletters will be sent to you by us. The consent to receive a newsletter is revocable at any time by email. In every newsletter, you will also find a link with which you can unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time via phone, post or fax. Please see our contact details on the Imprint
(3) Your data will be processed and stored by us for the following purposes:
– to edit downloads (requirements) of vouchers;
– to answer your questions and to fulfill your concerns;
– to provide you with news, reminders, technical notices, updates, safety notices, support notices, administrative notices and information requested by you;
– to manage our daily business requirements, e.g. Business analysis, defense against fraud, compliance with our corporate reporting requirements and the enforcement of our general terms and conditions and to comply with applicable law;
– to implement our agreements with you and the bars.
(5) When using our app also, cookies or web beacons (small invisible images) can collect information from other suppliers. This serves e.g. the measurement of the coverage of the realm, as well as the switching of context-sensitive advertising and so-called targeting campaigns. Within the scope of the statutory provisions, user profiles can also be evaluated under an anonymous pseudonym. However, there is no personal identification of the visitors/users of our app.
(6) We will not share your information except in the following cases:
– to the venues you select for voucher/coupon requests so that together with these venues we can offer vouchers to you via our app and you can also redeem the vouchers there;
– in the case of mergers, acquisitions or restructurings to buyers of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
– in the case of official or judicial inquiries, or where necessary, to support audits, compliance requirements and corporate governance functions;
– to prevent fraud or other criminal activities;
Insofar as we are obliged to do so by law;
– otherwise only with your express consent.
(7) Payment data are not saved by us, but are passed on directly by you to the selected payment service and processed by it. In the case of the selected payment service, you are asked to submit to the selected payment service the processing of the payment and, if necessary, also for an identity and credit check, with us (conclusion of a subscription). If you do not give this consent, we unfortunately cannot engage a contract of use with you, since the payment of our offer is not guaranteed by you.
INFORMATION ABOUT CORRECTIONS AND DELETIONS OF DATA
(1) Under the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the right, under certain conditions, to correct, block and delete your data stored in our database. Please contact us if you have any questions (see imprint).
(2) We rectify, block or delete personal data at your request according to § 35 BDSG. The deletion of the stored data takes place if you revoke your consent to the storage, if our knowledge of your data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage or if the storage of the data for other reasons is legally prohibited.
(3) The consent given to this data protection guideline and thus to the collection, processing and use of your data can be revoked by you at any time with effect for the future. Such revocation can also be made in any form by email to our contact data mentioned in the imprint.
(4) In any case, you have a right to free information about what data we have stored about you. A request for information can be made in any form, but also by email to our contact data mentioned in the imprint. In the request for information, they must specifically specify the type of personal data to be provided.
(5) We retain your personal data as long as this is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations or is required by law. Please note that although we are happy to assist you, we can not always delete all records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we may be required to keep records of purchases made earlier for accounting purposes and compliance with legislation.
USAGE OF ANALYSETOOLS
Our app uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), Facebook Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”), and AppsFlyer, a web analytics service provided by AppsFlyer Ltd. ( “AppsFlyer”).
(1) Under the terms of the agreement between Google and the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Google Analytics can be used in compliance with the data protection law and under certain conditions.
(3) At our request, Google will use the information on your use of the Internet site to evaluate your use of our app to compile reports on the use of the app and to provide further services related to our app usage.
(4) The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of our app. In addition, you can prevent Google’s processing of data (including your IP address) generated by cookies and your use of our app (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(5) We are using Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()” in the discussion about the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses. Therefore, IP addresses are only shortened further in order to rule out a direct relationship to a person. By using our app, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose set out above.
(6)You can find more information here: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ (general information to Google Analytics and Data Protection). Further information here: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) We also use Facebook’s Custom Audiences product in our app as part of the use-based online advertising. In principle, a non-reversible and non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data, which can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. For this purpose a counting pixel from Facebook is set on our app. It covers information about your activities on the app (e.g., surfing, visited subsites, etc.). Your IP address is stored and used for the geographic distribution of advertising.
(1) The web analytics service AppsFlyer is a so-called “Mobile App Tracking & Attribution Analytics Platform”. The information about the use of our app generated by AppsFlyer is generally transferred to a server outside Germany and stored there. In the code of our app, we have enabled IP anonymization so that users’ IP addresses are shortened before being saved by AppsFlyer. On behalf of us, Google and AppsFlyer will use the anonymous information to evaluate the use of our app and to provide us with reports on your activities related to our app.
(2) In the privacy settings of your smartphone / tablet, you can further restrict the way Google Analytics and AppsFlyer work. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want to give permission to AppsFlyer.
(1) For the following social networks, we have accounts or channels that we advertise for in our app, to which we link on our website and which we also embed (hereinafter referred to as “channels”):
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
– Google+: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
– YouTube: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
– Snapchat: https://www.snap.com/de-DE/privacy/privacy-center/ and https://www.snap.com/de-DE/cookie-policy/
SUBJECT TO CHANGE/RESERVATIONS OF RIGHTS
(1) We may publish links to the websites of third parties on our app. Although we have carefully selected these third parties, we cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of the content published on these websites. This data protection declaration is also not valid for the websites linked in this manner. We cannot guarantee that these websites will not save any third party data about visits to these pages.
(2) The security of your user account with us also depends on how well you protect your password. Do not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you to provide your password. Therefore, consider emails or other messages asking for your password as unauthorized and suspicious and forward them to email@example.com However, if you give your password to another person for a certain reason, that person will have access to your user account and personal information, and you will then be responsible for all the activities performed with your password. If you believe another person has access to your password, change it immediately by logging into your user account and making the change in the profile settings; a change is recommended anyway at regular intervals.